Kamis, 01 Oktober 2020

Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets To My Downfall (2020) [Full Album Download] (RAR) +Artwork

Machine Gun Kelly Tickets To My Downfall Rar / Album Download



Tickets to My Downfall is the fifth studio album by American musician Machine Gun Kelly. A departure from his established rap sound, the album is a more guitar-driven pop punk album. It was released through Bad Boy and Interscope Records on September 25, 2020.

Artist / Bands: Machine Gun Kelly
Genres: Pop Punk
Albums / Released: Tickets To My Downfall (2020)
File Format: MP3RARZIP
Album Cover: Yes (HD Artwork)

Tracklist:
1. title track (Explicit)
2. kiss kiss
3. drunk face
4. bloody valentine
5. forget me too [featuring. Halsey]
6. all I know [feat. Trippie Redd]
7. lonely
8. WWIII
9. kevin and barracuda (interlude)
10. concert for aliens
11. my ex's best friend
12. jawbreaker
13. nothing inside [feat. iann dior]
14. banyan tree (interlude)
15. play this when i'm gone


-
More: Download Full Album Machine Gun Kelly [All Album] (Complete)

Read: Tutorial Download

Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.